Friday, June 12, 2009

Things change, things stay the same, life gets better!

How things change...

It's been over a year now since I stopped this blogging experiment. In that time life has become very interesting, and all in a good way!

It's been a year now since I met the person who has since become my partner. After spending all of my 20's as a single man it's been quite an adventure to have someone else around so much. We are now living together and everything is great.

Having said that, relationships turn out to be a lot of work! Life may have been simpler as a single guy, but it wasn't as satisfying.

Anyway, this last year has been a adventure on a very personal level. It has involved some travel, and lots of relationship and family stuff. Now I'm thinking it's time to get this blog back on the road. Let's just see how it goes...

Signing back in - J.

No comments: